Catch HD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catch HD

Catch HD : tous les résumés du catch en HD (WWE RAW, WWE Smackdown, TNA)

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

The Ultimate Review of Poser Holocaust

AuteurMessage
Ryback
Admin
Ryback

The Ultimate Review of Poser Holocaust Empty
MessageSujet: The Ultimate Review of Poser Holocaust   The Ultimate Review of Poser Holocaust I_icon_minitimeSam 13 Déc - 20:12

I'll start this review with a disclaimer: I have nothing against retro thrash IF IT'S DONE CORRECTLY. For example: I enjoy listening to Gama Bomb and Lich King. Those are 2 retro thrash bands that play the music correctly. However, Thrash or Die is an example of what not to do.

Unless it's a band like Skeletonwitch, Nevermore or Annihilator, I don't care about the lyrics when it comes to thrash metal, so I'm not going to talk about them. The vocals here are very run of the mill - seriously, is it really that much to ask for a retro thrash band that uses clean or harsh vocals? it would be really interesting if we heard more bands in the vein of Warbringer as part of the retro thrash wave. My main problem with the vocals is that it sounds like he's trying to rip-off Bobby Blitz - and failing to do so.

The guitar riffs are pretty much cookie-cutter - you could tell me this is an album by Paralysis and I would have a hard time not believing you. I don't like the tuning on here - I don't know why, but it just gives me a bad vibe. The drums are pretty terrible as well - this guy actually kind of makes Lars Ulrich look talented. On second thought, I take that back - this guy likely practices (at least). And I don't notice any bass. So I can't discuss it.
Final Score: 79 / 100
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Difference-Genres-Of-Extreme-Metal

The Ultimate Review of Poser Holocaust
Page 1 sur 1