Catch HD

Catch HD : tous les résumés du catch en HD (WWE RAW, WWE Smackdown, TNA)

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

The Ultimate Review of Legend

AuteurMessage
Ryback
Admin
Ryback

The Ultimate Review of Legend Empty
MessageSujet: The Ultimate Review of Legend   The Ultimate Review of Legend I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Déc - 12:06

<p id="reviewText_165271">Well what do you know, apparently two genres I dislike can come together quite well. I don't like black metal and I like deathcore even less, but for whatever reason this EP works with the melodic influences it includes. Certainly deserves more than a big fat 0% anyway.<br />
<br />
Okay, admittedly the drums are about nothing but being fast at some points, but that's not too bad. It could be worse. And okay, there are moments of chugging that - while subtle - are not the most enjoyable thing ever. And yes, the vocals are pretty shit. Gloss over all of that though and you have a decently enjoyable record.<br />
<br />
The thing that I will bash more than I already have though are the vocals. I strongly dislike them. Too reminiscent of screaming, not enough force behind them. They come from the throat and aren't very pleasant to listen to and they do detract a fair amount from the overall record. This all applies to the unclean vocals, but the clean ones are actually very nice. I'd recommend that they stick to them, but my advice has probably come a bit too late.<br />
<br />
The thing that really makes the record enjoyable is the use of melodies throughout. It brings everything up notch, hiding the horrible core noise that the guitars would otherwise be making. The use of keyboards is also excellent and they really add an extra element of depth to the mix. Honestly, they're probably the best part, not least because they help to drown out the horrid vocals. Sadly they don't do the same for the drums, which are a bit too prominent, but you can't have it all.<br />
<br />
Admittedly the EP gets worse as it goes on and by the end you're willing it to stop, but there are good things to take out of this. There's a sign of promise here, but sadly if other review scores mean anything than they failed to live up to the early expectations. Sad really, but I could kind of see it coming. Worth a listen, but not really much more than that.</p>
<p>Final Score: 60 / 100</p>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Difference-Genres-Of-Extreme-Metal

The Ultimate Review of Legend
Page 1 sur 1