Catch HD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catch HD

Catch HD : tous les résumés du catch en HD (WWE RAW, WWE Smackdown, TNA)

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

The Ultimate Review of Promo 2014

AuteurMessage
Ryback
Admin
Ryback

The Ultimate Review of Promo 2014 Empty
MessageSujet: The Ultimate Review of Promo 2014   The Ultimate Review of Promo 2014 I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Déc - 14:20

Brutal death metal has always been a major grey area for me. I either love what I hear or I throw it out because it's garbage. This work of brutal art was the love of my life in the brief twelve minutes I spent listening to it. While listening to this I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sensation to keep turning it up louder and louder. That's what you want out of a brutal death metal album. This sensation was caused by the insanely fast and unrelenting force of the drums and wicked fast shreds. The breakdowns were something to be cherished too. They were something you could bounce to while maintaining that brutal metal look you have on your face. On the other hand however, the vocals weren't the greatest. They were constantly being drowned out by the blast beats and heavily distorted guitars. But all in all this did not distract from the listening experience, instead it seemed to add to it. I found myself comparing this to a lot of Putrid Pile works, with the very guttural vocals and harsh intense sound. By the end of this I was hoping there would be more to it. Being only three tracks long, it's REALLY difficult to listen to this without feeling like something is missing. Granted this is just a promo, but it could have been even just two tracks longer in order to thoroughly enjoy it.

All in all this is a great slamming brutal listen and is recommended for anyone that loves the brutal death metal scene. I highly recommend not spending more than a couple bucks however. It's just simply too short and definitely not anything special. This is one for the death metal mix CD you throw together when you get bored. Recommended most is the second track.
Final Score: 83 / 100
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Difference-Genres-Of-Extreme-Metal

The Ultimate Review of Promo 2014
Page 1 sur 1